Fairfax Village – Parking Guidelines
Our parking guidelines have been developed to be fair to all residents, maintain our village’s unique curb appeal, community astheics, home values and safety. Please be courteous and follow the guidelines
ON STREET PARKING ALLOWED 24/7 WHEN PARKING GUIDELINES ARE FOLLOWED:
- Residents and guests are allowed to park vehicles in the street at any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, as long as there are a minimum of (3) three vehicles parked in the resident’s driveway/apron area. The additional, “overflow” vehicles may be parked in the street.
- Overflow vehicles, must be parked directly in front of the resident’s home. Please be courteous to your neighbors and only park in front of another home when absolutely necessary.
- Vehicles must not be parked on the grass at anytime.
- Vehicles may not block mailbox access.
- Resident’s with vehicles in violation of the guidelines will receive (2) two courtesy notices in the form of a violation sticker on the vehicle or a verbal notice.
- In the event of a third violation, vehicles may be towed without any further notice.
Parked Right – Examples
TWO PARKED IN THE DRIVEWAY AND ONE IN THE APRON
TWO CARS IN THE DRIVEWAY, ONE CAR IN THE APRON
THREE CARS IN THE DRIVEWAY, OVERFLOW CAR PARKED ON THE STREET
THREE CARS PARKED IN THE DRIVEWAY
STREET PARKING WITH LESS THAN THREE CARS IN THE DRIVEWAY
CAR PARKED BLOCKING MAILBOX ACCESS
EMPTY DRIVEWAY, ONE CAR ON THE APRON, ONE CAR STREET PARKED
WHEELS ON THE GRASS
Fairfax Village Parking Resources
Call Sisters Towing to recover towed vehicles.
6907 Southern Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33413
Parking questions and answers
Jilsa Management – Property Manager
If you have additional questions or suggestions for parking vehicles in Fairfax Village, your village board of directors welcomes your input at our monthly board meetings. Please call the Madison Green Clubhouse for dates and times. Office: (561) 793-1715